Name:

Nothing to tell really.... random redhead and shortest musketeer in the block, sometimes goth, plays the mandolin badly, smokes too much and likes cheese, chillies and chocolate. Next!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Buttons for breakfast, lunch and supper!

There's a lot of buttons on that waistcoat :-)

This is a preview of the bit I've done. Probably to be shown piecemeal....as that's how I'm sewing it!!

There is a possibility that Porpentine Posh Productions will be making its debut at the Historic Fashion Show at the re-enactor's market in October, provided that yrs truly can co-ordinate things with the organisers. Which means that I've got quite a lot of sewing to do... big sigh. Ah well I can't say I don't enjoy it.... keeps me busy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com